Coasteering Team Event in Swansea
- Great outdoor water adventure
- Full day from 10am-3.30pm
- Receive a full safety briefing
- Experienced instructors
- You will be equipped with a buoyancy aid, helmet and wetsuit
- Traverse around some of the most spectacular rocky coastlines and coves in Wales by cliff jumping, swimming, scrambling and exploring caves
- Held in South Wales around Gower and Pembrokeshire coastlines
A totally crazy adventure, a Swansea coasteering team building will give you and your team an experience to talk about for years to come. This team building activity is one for the brave and includes jumping off cliff edges into the beautiful sea surrounding Wales. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not take part in this unique team building activity for your team event!
Your Swansea Coasteering team building will take up a full day of fun, thrills and laughs so you’ll really get to master this crazy skill. Your whole day will be guided by an experienced instructor to keep you safe and happy, as well as tell you some interesting tips when exploring caves and climbing cliffs so you can truly get the most out of your team building experience.
There are no reviews yet.