Stop The Clocks Team Building in Swansea
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Whether you’re looking to treat your team for a job well done or develop their strengths, the Swansea Stop the Clocks team building activity is perfect for both of those and more.
The Swansea Stop the Clocks team building activity has your team split into two groups who will be going head to head in a competition for points. Both teams are racing against the clock and earn points by completing a series of physical, mental and skill based challenges. Each challenge will award points and the team with the most amount of points at the end of the day will be crowned the winners! Once a team completes a challenge they have to dash to their colourful team clock and hit the stop button. But if the instructors not happy with the results then the timer will be restarted!
With such a wide variety of fun and engaging challenges on offer there’s no way you can’t be engaged with the Swansea Stop the Clocks team building challenge. If you’re looking for a way to make your team stronger and happier than ever then this is the perfect choice!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.