Smartphone Christmas Treasure Hunt Team Building in Swansea
This Welsh Southern city is the perfect place to go if you want your co-workers to have an activity that is fun and unique. And since December is fast approaching it would be rude not to include something Christmassy into your away day. The smartphone Christmas treasure hunt team building in Swansea is the perfect activity for all of that. Make your way around this coastal city as you complete challenges, solve clues and answer some common pub and Christmas themed trivia questions. So put your all into it and get ready to rack up all of the points together in this Christmas scavenger hunt.
- Great for a Christmas party in your local town / city
- Start at any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS hotspots to complete challenges and earn points
- Pub hotspots where you can stop for a drink
- Work in teams
- Name your team and take a team selfie
- Unlock different clues, puzzles and challenges
- Pub Trivia includes Festive fun, Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Live scoreboard to make it competitive
- General knowledge, trivia, music and video challenges
- Out of office technical support available
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.