Wacky Wheels Team Building in Hull
Get the communication flowing with our wacky wheels team building in Hull, a popular activity that breeds teamwork and a friendly dose of competition. For a few hours, take a break from all the office stresses and put your thinking caps on as you try and make your own vehicle from scratch, working together to make sure your wheels are MOT certified. When you’re ready, take on the hilarious challenges and see whose vehicle can hold up in all the tasks, winning that first-place medal at the end of the team away day.
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run
- Brings teams together by achieving objectives in a lively and enjoyable way!
- Teams will take part in a series of challenges to gain sponsorship for their racing team
- Each team will design and create their car and the driver!
- Once each team have created their cars and it’s passed its MOT, they will go head to head in a series of wacky races
- PA System with background music
- Medals will be given for 1st and 2nd place
At the start of the day you will be split into teams by your host and each team will be allocated a budget. Every team will have basic tools and equipment but you must then purchase any other equipment you will need from the auto shop. Once you have collected everything you need your team will then need to work together to build and customise your vehicle. After everyone has finished building their vehicle, each one will need an MOT certificate and then head to the track where you will go head to head in a number of wacky races.
The winners of each race will receive points and at the end of the day, the team with the most points will be crowned the winners of the Whacky Wheels team building activity!
Some of the races you may take part in are below:
- Round the Relay
- Emergency Stop
- Drag Race
- In and Out
- Water Water Everywhere
- Straight Ballin’
There are no reviews yet.