Virtual Around the World
What Is Virtual Around the World Team Event?
Treat your group to a virtual exploration of the globe, visiting 22 countries across 40,000 virtual miles as you test your teamwork and collaboration skills together!
Each country will present it’s own tasks to unlock using image recognition technology via an easy to download app. Your group will start in Argentina and complete a series of light-hearted challenges to earn Travel Credits. Your group will need to work together to earn enough Travel Credits to hop to the next destination and so on. You’ll also get the chance to crack cryptic clues to guess your next destination and receive the ticket for your next journey for free.
You’ll discover challenges that range from performing a fun Haka in New Zealand to exploring world wonders via Google Maps. All of these tasks will uncover answers and codes to help you explore ahead. Each group will need to keep track of time as your Travel Credits can also be earned from distance travelled. This means the team with the most Travel Credits at the end will be crowned winners!
Will your group travel the furthest across the map from Argentina to New Zealand and beat the rest?
This virtually worldwide activity has something for everyone to test your creativity, strategy and teamwork under some friendly competition. One of our best virtual team events.
- Working in team, journey 40,000 miles around the globe
- Using the latest image recognition technology
- Professionally run with a live host
- The online host sets the scene and explains the rules
- Visit 22 countries, completing various themed tasks for each location
- Earn travel credits when challenges are achieved
- Live scoreboard and countdown clock
- Duration is 90 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 60min gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- We can accommodate groups up to 250 participants per session
- FAQ’s are further down the webpage
Aim of the Virtual Around the World Game
The winning team is the one who collected the most travel credits at the end of the game. Keep an eye on clock and live scoreboard which constantly changes throughout the game with competing teams traveling around the world. Remember travel credits are earned for completing tasks and also for the distanced travelled.
What do we need to take part?
A stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer on which to join the Zoom conference call and either a smartphone or tablet device on which to download our app and join the activity. If you want to use MS teams or other video software then just let us know.
The game supports most iOS and Android phones or tablets running:
- iOS version 11.0 and above
- Android version 4.4 and above
See all our best virtual team building activities
The host was great too, event was easy to follow once we were 5 minutes in and everyone kept the same pace.