Gastronomic Tapas and Wine Tour Stag Do in Barcelona
You know what they say, when in Spain take yourself on a tapas tour stag do in Barcelona! If you’re dying to try a bit of the traditional Spanish cuisine, there’s no better way to taste test a few places than a cheeky tour of some delicious tapas hotspots. Eat with the locals as your guide takes you to some of the best tapas venues in the centre, visiting at least four different bars as you go. In each venue, everyone will receive one dish of delicious tapas plus a glass of wine to wash it down with, and then move on to the next place. Easy, simple and terribly tasty!
- Meeting point is Kulas 7, Passeig De Colom,
- An expert local guide will lead your group through a variety of fantastic local tapas spots,
- During the tour you will visit 4 venues, tasting a variety of tapas and an accompanying drink at each
- You will learn about the history of Spanish cuisine, the origins of the different beverages and the famous Spanish traditions that have survived centuries
- Prepare your pallet for high-lights such as pimientos de padron, pulpo and the ever impressive chorizo diablo!
- We don't just stick to traditional wine either, we allow you to experience other local delights such as vermouth, cava and sangria.
- The tour will conclude in a central restaurant, where you are welcome to stay and chat with your guide about their best recommendations for the remainder of your time in Barcelona.
- One tapas dish & drink at each venue (4 of each in total)
- Takes place around the popular Poble Sec district of Barcelona
There are no reviews yet.