Gastronomic Tapas and Wine Tour Hen Party in Barcelona
While you’re visiting Spain, it seems only natural to explore the delicious world of Spanish cuisine, and what better way to tantalise your taste buds then with the gastronomic tapas with wine tour hen party in Barcelona? Dress up in your finest Latino attire and get ready for a tasty tour, led by your own private guide so you don’t get lost in the tiny streets of the Spanish capital! Your hen group will be guided through four different tapas bars around the city, all with different menus and atmosphere’s so you can experience the full scope of these tiny and delicious dishes.
- Meeting point is Kulas 7, Passeig De Colom,
- An expert local guide will lead your group through a variety of fantastic local tapas spots,
- During the tour you will visit 4 venues, tasting a variety of tapas and an accompanying drink at each
- You will learn about the history of Spanish cuisine, the origins of the different beverages and the famous Spanish traditions that have survived centuries
- Prepare your pallet for high-lights such as pimientos de padron, pulpo and the ever impressive chorizo diablo!
- We don't just stick to traditional wine either, we allow you to experience other local delights such as vermouth, cava and sangria.
- The tour will conclude in a central restaurant, where you are welcome to stay and chat with your guide about their best recommendations for the remainder of your time in Barcelona.
- One tapas dish & drink at each venue (4 of each in total)
- Takes place around the popular Poble Sec district of Barcelona
There are no reviews yet.