Street Dance Hen Party in Manchester
Looking for a bad girl dance party? Get everyone involved in a street dance hen party in Manchester. This urban city is the ultimate place to enjoy a hip hop experience with the girls before or after exploring its limitless opportunities. Follow in the footsteps of legendary dancers such as Diversity and George Sampson by learning their iconic dance moves and styles. Bring out your attitude and plenty of style to conquer this dance theme and become a breakdancing bride-to-be. A street dance hen party is the perfect activity to get everyone together to capture some memorable moments in a top hen party destination.
- Learn a choreographed dance routine
- Fun warm up to get the party started
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves as you go
- To finish, the group will come together for a final performance to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
This high energy hen party will start with an introduction by your very own dance instructor who will give you a quick introduction and run through your dance routine to some classic hip hop and R ‘n’ B tracks. A street dance hen party is great for all ages, so you can really get down with the kids and show them what you’ve really got. This activity is sure to get everyone in the party mood and feeling sexy and sassy for the rest of your hen weekend. Once you’ve got the hang of the different moves, you’ll put it all together before putting on a top performance
If you’re feeling bold enough to take on this dance then go for it! All our street dance hen party classes can be changed to suit your group and their fitness abilities so you can focus on having a great time. Of course, fancy dress is encouraged, come along in your coolest street wear to really get into character and take some fantastic snaps. And, to make things even better, we’ll do all the hard work for you. Just give us a place and a time and we will organise the rest.
What to wear?
- Gym clothes, trainers (think comfortable)
- Dress up in street dance theme with colourful hats and loose hoodies
There are no reviews yet.