Stop The Clocks Team Building in Hull
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking for a fantastically fun and highly effective team building activity, then you’ll find it in Hull! The Hull Stop the Clocks team building activity is a brilliant way to develop your teams core work skills like problem solving, communication and many more. Based on the hit 90’s game show of the same name, the Hull Stop the Clocks team building is a tremendous treat that’ll have your team getting stuck into some fun and engaging challenges together.
At the beginning of the Hull Stop the Clocks team building activity your group will be split into two teams. Both teams will compete for points, with the team with the most points at the end of the day being crowned the winner.
Teams will need to complete physical, mental and skill based challenges as quickly as possible and dash to their clocks to hit the stop button once they do. But be careful, if the instructor isn’t happy with your work then the timer will be reset! The teams will have to work together and give it everything they’ve got if they hope to come out on top!The Hull Stop the Clocks team building activity is an absolutely fantastic treat and a brilliant way to develop a stronger and happier team than ever before. Why wouldn’t you want to go?
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.