Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Hull
What Happens During the Hull Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
During the Hull smartphone urban treasure hunt you will be able to go head to head and have some fun in a highly competitive experience. The session will start by splitting up into smaller groups and downloading the GPS linked app. From there you can head outside and start unlocking hotspots around the centre. At each hotspot there will be a question, challenge, or task to complete which will end up in you receiving points that get updated on the live scoreboard.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
There are no reviews yet.