Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Stoke
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Stoke Work?
The Stoke smartphone urban treasure hunt is a fun app based event which is entirely self-run, meaning all you have to do is download an app and get started! Split into smaller groups and head out into Stoke, unlocking hotspots along the way by answering questions and completing a variety of challenges. Earn as many points as you can in order to bag your group a spot at the top of the live leader board. You can even track how the other groups are doing along the way using this board.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.