Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Chester
If you’re struggling to fit in time to explore the beautiful historical spectacle that is Chester, then the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Chester will certainly fill in that time while competing against your friends in a fun mobile adventure. Combining the treasure hunt with modern tech, use your mobile phone to navigate to parts of the city and complete a series of challenges to progress in a race to the winning line! Chances are you loved a good treasure hunt back in the day, but this activity goes the extra mile and gives you chance to explore the beautiful city of Chester. Ready to start any time of the day, this hen do scavenger hunt is flexible and puts you in control! Have the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Chester for some quality competitive fun with the hens!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!