Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Do in the Lake District
What Happens on a Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in the Lake District?
A smartphone city treasure hunt for hen parties in the Lake District gives you and the girls the chance to explore the local area whilst attempting to tackle a host of interactive photo and video challenges! To play along, each of you will download the bespoke game app on your phones before deciding on your teams.
Then, once you’re all ready to go, you can feel free to initiate the countdown clock. Using the interactive map on the app, you’ll get to uncover and make your way to various GPS hotspots, where at each, you’ll be faced with either a photo/video challenge or a trivia question. Remember, every successful attempt will earn you and your team points, but make sure to keep an eye on the live scoreboard too… as those who manage to top the leaderboard by the end of the day will be the winners!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.