Pizza Making Hen Party in Norwich
Norwich is a city where tall magnificent buildings are on every corner, and if you love high-end bars and pizza, you’ll love Norwich. And with the pizza making hen party in Norwich you’re set for a weekend like no other! Who would say no to the opportunity to create some amazing pizzas with all their nearest and dearest in a hen party to remember? We definitely wouldn’t.
- Fantastic party learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
Want to know how to make great pizza and party with your friends? The Norwich pizza making hen party starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making hen party you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including dough tossing.
You'll start with a quick demonstration by the chef on how to make a Calzone (folded pizza) before taking part in the Calzone team challenge. Then it’s time to create your own pizza.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your hen party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the Norwich pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Then enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some hen party games.
There are no reviews yet.