Party Bus Hen Night in Edinburgh
Up in Scotland lies its beautiful capital which holds high expectations when it comes to the nightlife. A big night out is a key necessity when it comes to your hen weekend. But there’s always that risk of the maid of honour having one too many and then losing her in the first bar. Well ladies, fear no more as the party on a bus hen party in Edinburgh is here to save the day, or night should we say. It’s the perfect way to keep everyone together and laughing for the whole night!
- Party themed bus
- Latest lighting, speakers and modern seating
- Cabin crew are on-board throughout
- Hottest chart music tunes
- Visit 3 central party bars
- VIP fast track entry to the bars
- Spend 1 hour in each bar
- Finish with nightclub entry
- This is a non-exclusive activity so a minimum number of people are required for a bus to go out. Therefore we give other groups until 2 weeks before the event date to confirm their attendance but you need to bear in mind that if the minimum number is not met, we can’t run the activity. We’ll be able to arrange a suitably brilliant alternative, or get you a full refund if this happens.
Once you and your hens are all counted for at the party bus pick up point you will get on board your party on a bus. You can expect a great kick start to your night out with a hen party themed bus full of the latest lighting, speakers and modern seating. On board you’ll be able to dance and sing to the hottest chart music tunes with cabin crew on board to enjoy some banter with and take you to and from each venue. What better way to enjoy a hen night out than with a non-stop party between all the stop offs at the pubs and clubs!
Our heels are for dancing in right ladies! Not queueing or walking and this is the perfect unforgettable experience for your hen weekend. With a hen party bus providing the non-stop party atmosphere every hen wants to help you and your girls create amazing memories full of alcohol and laughs. And to top it all off you will have VIP fast track entry to all the bars so the 1 hour spent in each the bar is well spend and isn’t for queueing. You’ll be inside asking for a jägerbomb before you hear “can I see your ID please?”
There are no reviews yet.