Outdoor Escape Rooms in Windsor for Team Events
What to Happens with an Outdoor Escape Room for Teams in Windsor?
With an outdoor escape room for teams in Windsor, your colleagues have the chance to explore the town centre whilst taking part in a host of interactive games and challenges! Using a bespoke app on your phone to play along, everyone will have a chance to download it before the day begins with a short briefing from your remote host. They will explain how the day will run before splitting you all up into smaller teams of 4-6 people. Then, when you’re all set, the countdown clock will begin! With 90 minutes to try and escape this virtual nightmare, teams will bag some all-important points for every game or challenge they succeed at. By the end of the activity, those that make it out alive with the highest score will be crowned the overall winners!
- Bring the team together to play an outdoor escape room
- Explore your location of choice, we cover almost everywhere
- The remote host will set the mood with a dramatic tense briefing
- Play this themed mystical scavenger hunt - The Dark Curse
- Uncover your city’s secrets
- You’ll have 90mins to complete magical tasks, challenges, clues
- Work your way through 3 levels, each getting more challenging
- Learn spells, potion-making and gather essential items
- The winning team will be the ones with the greatest points and who have escaped in time!
- Duration is 120 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 90mins gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- The energy is endless as the clock ticks down to escape
- Everyone needs a smartphone plus you’ll need one laptop so the remote host can complete the briefing and wrap up
- Add on - Custom Branding - Create a more personalised experience by adding your company's brand colours and logo
The Dark Curse Theme
Working in teams in Windsor you must lift the dark curse that has befallen the land. Using your smartphones and the latest interactive app, your group will be put to the ultimate test. Locate GPS hotspots in a location of your choice, where you'll carry out tasks that bolster your magical skills. The aim is to restore white (good) magic to the land, all before time runs out. Can your team escape before the blood moon sets in Windsor?
There are no reviews yet.