Outdoor Escape Rooms in Edinburgh for Team Events
What is an Outdoor Escape Room for Teams in Edinburgh?
With an outdoor escape room for teams in Edinburgh, everyone taking part will have the chance to break out of the office for the day for lots of interactive fun and exploration. To take part, everyone will get to download and use a bespoke game app on their smartphones, using the live GPS map and scoreboard along the way. To begin, the activity will start with a short briefing from your remote host before they split you up into smaller teams of 4-6 people. From here, everyone will have just 90 minutes to make their way to each hotspot, collecting magical items, learning spells and making potions at each in a bid to win as many points as possible. When time finally runs out, who will have managed to escape with the most points and be crowned the overall winners of the day?
- Bring the team together to play an outdoor escape room
- Explore your location of choice, we cover almost everywhere
- The remote host will set the mood with a dramatic tense briefing
- Play this themed mystical scavenger hunt - The Dark Curse
- Uncover your city’s secrets
- You’ll have 90mins to complete magical tasks, challenges, clues
- Work your way through 3 levels, each getting more challenging
- Learn spells, potion-making and gather essential items
- The winning team will be the ones with the greatest points and who have escaped in time!
- Duration is 120 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 90mins gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- The energy is endless as the clock ticks down to escape
- Everyone needs a smartphone plus you’ll need one laptop so the remote host can complete the briefing and wrap up
- Add on - Custom Branding - Create a more personalised experience by adding your company's brand colours and logo
The Dark Curse Theme
Working in teams in Edinburgh you must lift the dark curse that has befallen the land. Using your smartphones and the latest interactive app, your group will be put to the ultimate test. Locate GPS hotspots in a location of your choice, where you'll carry out tasks that bolster your magical skills. The aim is to restore white (good) magic to the land, all before time runs out. Can your team escape before the blood moon sets in Edinburgh?
There are no reviews yet.