Best Mr and Mrs Questions Game
Very funny Mr and Mrs questions quiz game for hen parties! This free Mr & Mrs quiz is printable or downloadable. The Mr & Mrs questions below feature classy, rude, about her, love and funny questions which can customised to suit your bride to be.
In this article you will learn
- What is the Mr & Mrs questions game?
- What do you need to play the Mr & Mrs game?
- 111 Mr & Mrs questions for a hen do
- How do you play the Mr & Mrs questions game?
What is the Mr & Mrs Questions Game?
A hen party classic! Everyone has heard of Mr and Mrs Questions, but the question is how well does the bride know her groom? Mr and Mrs Questions are a great way for the group to mingle and to have a giggle with a glass of bubbly. It is a simple question and answer game where all of the hens can learn a little (or a lot) more about the bride and the soon to be groom. Put some chilled out music on, pop open a few bottles of champers and watch the bride blush, laugh and reminisce about her relationship with the love of her life.
Check out these top 5 trending hen do games
What Do You Need to Play?
Before you start the game there are a few things you need to prepare ahead of time.
- Choose what questions you want to use from the list below. Don’t choose too many, just pick around 20 questions to keep it nice and fun. But it is completely up to you!
- Once you have carefully selected the very best Mr and Mrs questions that you know will work perfectly for your bride to be. You will need to sit the groom down and interview him with the Mr & Mrs questions you have picked out. (This provides you with the answers to all the questions.)
- Now we have the questions and the answers figured out we can begin having some fun. Get your drinks at the ready girls!
- Sit the bride down in the middle of the group and fire away the questions. For every correct answer the bride gives, everyone in the group takes a sip of their drink. For every question the bride gets wrong, she takes a sip. Start with a few easy questions to get her truth juices flowing, then move onto some more embarrassing questions. (She’ll be happy to share more after a few drinks)
Extra Tip For an added bit of fun - Film the groom answering the Mr and Mrs questions to play back to the bride every time she answers a question.
111 Mr & Mrs Questions for a Hen Party
- In The Beginning
- Mr and Mrs Question – About Her
- Mr and Mrs Questions – About Him
- Funny Mr and Mrs Questions
- Rude Mr and Mrs Questions
- Almost the Wedding Day
In The Beginning
1. What year did you get together?
2. Where did you meet?
3. Who made the first move?
4. Who gets the last word in an argument
5. What was she wearing when you first met?
6. What are you most likely to argue about?
7. What were you wearing when you first met?
8. When did you start dating?
9. When is your anniversary?
10. Who asked who out?
11. Where was your first date & who paid?
12. How 'far' did you go on the first date?
13. Why have you taken so long to propose?
14. When was the first time that they said I love you?
15. What were his exact words when he proposed?
16. Who said "I love you" first?
Mr and Mrs Question - About Her
1. What is her favourite meal?
2. Who is her favourite celebrity?
3. What’s her nickname for her/him?
4. If she could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. What’s her favourite pizza topping?
6. If she could change your name, what would she change it to?
7. What is her biggest fear?
8. If she won the lottery, what would she buy first?
9. What would your partner grab in a fire? (except from you of course…)
10. If she could be an animal, what would it be?
11. Who's the most attractive?
12. What was her first job?
13. What would be her dream car?
14. Heels or flats?
15. Where would she love to go on holiday at least once?
16. Does she want children?
17. How many kids does she want?
18. Describe her in 3 words
19. What size shoe is she?
20. What is her guilty pleasure?
21. Who would play her in a film of your life?
22. What perfume does she like to wear?
23. What is BRIDE’ favourite chocolate bar?
24. What is her worst habit?
25. Who is the better driver?
26. Which animal would she be and why?
27. Who's the best cook?
Mr and Mrs Questions - About Him
1. Which celebrity do you look like?
2. If he won £100 what would he blow it on?
3. Whose celebrity body do you wish you had?
4. Whose celebrity body does she wish she had?
5. Are you a bum or a breast man?
6. Who's the most attractive?
7. What’s his favourite pizza topping?
8. Who is the better driver?
9. What was his first job?
10. Does he prefer you in a dress or jeans?
11. Who does he do the best impression of?
12. Who would play him in a film about his life?
13. What do you think she find most annoying about you?
14. What’s her favourite part of your body?
15. What colour are his eyes?
16. Who rules the roost?
17. What is his favourite sport?
18. What’s his shoe size?
19. Is he a tidy person?
20. Where would he most like to go on holiday?
21. Which part of his body would he say was his best feature?
22. If he could have any superpower what would it be & why?
23. Who's the best cook?
Funny - Mr and Mrs Questions
1. Who is more likely to deal with a spider?
2. Who will be most hungover after the wedding?
3. Who is the funniest?
4. Who is most likely to strip off on a night out?
5. Who's more stubborn?
6. Who’s the most annoying when drunk?
7. Has he got a big hammer?
8. What do you argue about the most?
9. What did he say you're most likely to end up in jail for?
10. What way does she like her eggs?
11. If you compare yourselves to any celebrity couple, who do you think you most compare to?
12. Who takes longer to get ready?
13. What's the one job he isn't allowed to touch?
14. Is he allowed to choose paint colours on his own?
15. Do you pet names for each other/ and your parts?
16. Have you ever bought anything from Ann Summers?
17. Who is his/her icon or who do they admire most?
18. Would you rather swim in cold custard or shower in baked bean?
19. What job around the house does he hate the most?
20. What was his first impression of you?
21. What item of his clothing do you hate the most?
22. Who's the best eBay bargain shopper?
Mr and Mrs Questions Rude
1. How long were you dating before you had sex?
2. If he was going to lick food off you, what food would he choose?
3. How often do you have sex?
4. What’s your favourite position?
5. Where’s the riskiest place you’ve had sex?
6. What bra size is the bride?
7. Where would he most like to make love to you?
8. Best attribute?
9. What celebrity does he/ she have a crush on?
10. Who gets horny the most?
11. Where is the craziest place the two of you have 'got jiggy with it'?
12. How would he describe your kissing technique?
Almost the Wedding Day
1. What did he say is the scariest thing about marrying you?
2. What did he say he'll miss most while you're away on your hen weekend?
3. What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day?
4. Out of all the wedding preparations, which aspect bored you the most?
5. What part of the planning have you enjoyed?
6. On a scale of 1 to "HULK SMASH!", how bridezilla did he say you are?
7. What have you not enjoyed?
8. How do you think marriage will change the relationship?
9. What do you love most about her?
10. What do you love most about him?
11. Which guest is most likely to embarrass themselves at the wedding?
4 Steps on How to Play the Mr & Mrs Questions Game
Before you rush off and download our Mr & Mrs quiz, you need to know the rules. Remember, this can also be used for Mr & Mr Questions or Mrs & Mrs Questions Game. The aim of the game is to see how well they know each other and have fun.
1. Choose Some Fun Mr & Mrs Questions
Pick some questions from this page that the bride to be will find funny and personal to her. Mix in some of your own questions as well. Choose the questions wisely and remember the audience. For example, the bride to be's grandmother might be there, so you don’t want to embarrass her, just have fun.
2. Give the Quiz to the Groom to Be
Once the questions are chosen then pass a copy of the quiz to the Groom to Be. His job is to answer the questions honestly and not to tell is future wife.
3. Ask the Bride to be on her Hen Party
During the hen weekend, normally the first night or day, find some time to get all the girls together with some drinks and start to ask her the questions. Its up to her to answer honestly or answer how she thinks her future husband will have answered. Make it more interesting with some forfeits and drinking games.
4. Tally up the Score
How well do they know each other? Add up the scores and see how closely they answered.