100 Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions
Add some excitement into the hen party or wedding with the Mr and Mrs Paddle Questions, the perfect extra that everyone will love.
- How to Play the Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions Game
- 100 Mr and Mrs Paddle Questions for the Hen Weekend
- Best Buy Mr & Mrs Paddles
- When to Avoid Rude Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions
- Learn the History of the Mr & Mrs Games
If you are wanting to bring the Mr & Mrs TV show into your hen party or just see how well the soon to be weds really know each other then this paddle round would be perfect to add into the celebrations. A different take on the classic Mr & Mrs quiz, but just as popular, this Mr and Mrs paddle game is a bit more quick fire and will provide you and the girls with an unforgettable experience that everyone will love.
How to Play the Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions Game on a Hen Party
1. Choose the best questions from the list below (at least 20)
2. Send the questions over to the future husband-to-be for him to answer
3. Take 4 paddles or pieces of coloured card with you on the hen weekend (two pink, two blue)
4. Ask the bride-to-be the questions and as she raises her paddle one of the hen’s raise what the husband-to-be’s answers were
How to Play the Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions Game at a Wedding
1. Choose the best questions from the list below (about 10)
2. Give the bride and groom a set of pink and blue paddles each
3. The best man or chief bridesmaid asks the couple the questions (during speeches)
4. They must raise one of the paddles at the same time, hopefully they chose the same!
100 Mr and Mrs Paddle Questions:
1. Who is the messiest?
2. Who is the boss?
3. Who is the grumpiest?
4. Who has the worst memory?
5. Who is the party animal?
6. Who has had the most partners?
7. Who smells the best?
8. Who is the best looking?
9. Who is the most romantic?
10. Who has the best sense of humour?
11. Who is the most organised?
12. Who spends the most time on social media?
13. Who takes the longest to get ready?
14. Who is the fussiest eater?
15. Who has the best job?
16. Who is the best cook?
17. Who is the smartest?
18. Who's more bothered about their looks?
19. Who is the better driver?
20. Who is the best dancer?
21. Who is the laziest?
22. Who can eat the most?
23. Who would be most likely to trip over?
24. Who wastes the most money?
25. Who has the weirdest orgasm face?
26. Who has the worst habits?
27. Who is the most talkative?
28. Who is the most argumentative?
29. Who made the first move?
30. Who could talk their way out of a speeding ticket?
31. Who is in control of music in the car?
32. Who is more likely to eat out or order in?
33. Who hogs the covers more in bed?
34. Who is the earlier riser?
35. Who stays up the latest?
36. Who is the better singer?
37. Who is more likely to start a fight?
38. Who is more likely to save their money?
39. Who is the more dramatic one?
40. Who is more likely to keep a secret?
41. Who would last longer on a deserted island?
42. Who is better at giving presents?
43. Who has more clothes?
44. Who has more shoes?
45. Who is more likely to be late?
46. Who swears more?
47. Who is more likely to have a hangover after the big day?
48. Who is the least affectionate?
49. Who gives the best hugs?
50. Who is the most immature?
51. Who has the nicest hair?
52. Who gets their way the most?
53. Who is the best with children?
54. Who makes the best cups of tea?
55. Who has the worst temper?
56. Who gets scared the most?
57. Who would be more likely to have plastic surgery?
58. Who would cry at a movie?
59. Who gets the last word?
60. Who is the one to remove the spider from the room?
61. Who has had the most jobs?
62. Who said ‘I love you’ first?
63. Who is the funniest?
64. Who is the most competitive?
65. Who kills the spiders?
66. Who is more adventurous?
67. Who is the clumsiest?
68. Who is the most honest?
69. Who is the biggest sulker?
70. Who would have the hardiest legs after a month?
71. Who is the most forgetful?
72. Who has the best taste in music?
73. Who is most likely to steal from a hotel room?
74. Who is the impulsive shopper?
75. Who is most likely to embarrass themselves at the wedding?
76. Who popped the question?
77. Who is more likely to get lost?
78. Who has the funniest family?
79. Who has better general knowledge?
80. Who is the biggest baby when they have a cold?
81. Who is always right?
82. Who has done more of the wedding planning?
83. Who has the worst morning breath?
84. Who watches the most television?
85. Who chooses where to go on holiday?
86. Who is more likely to keep the other one waiting when they go out?
87. Who is more concerned about being healthy?
88. Who does the washing up?
89. Who says ‘I love you’ the most?
90. Who is the first to say sorry?
91. Who is the biggest flirt?
92. Who has the most annoying friends?
93. Who would win in a game of Monopoly?
94. Who farts more?
95. Who has the bigger bum?
96. Who makes more money?
97. Who is the cheapest?
98. Who looks in the mirror more?
99. Who exercises more?
100. Who has the cleaner car?
Best Buy Mr & Mrs Paddles
Mr & Mrs Wedding Day Game Paddles by Blueskycreation - £2.50+
Mr & Mrs Paddles & Question Cards by Blueskycreation - £3+
Mr & Mrs Wedding Day Paddles by Cutmyplastic- £6.50+
Check out the Top 5 trending hen party games here
Read the Ultimate Hen Party Handbook for advice and planning tips
When to Avoid Rude Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions
Of course, the main idea behind hen party games is to get everybody’s spirits up, having a great laugh and enjoying themselves! However, there may be times when some questions that may get asked whilst playing the Mr. & Mrs. Paddle Questions game may be a bit inappropriate for the time and place!
First of all, if there’s members of yours or the future husband’s family in the hen party, then it will probably be best to avoid any raunchy questions of any kind. For example, sticking with the classics like “Who looks best in a swimming costume?” will be absolutely fine… but try to avoid questions like “Who has the weirdest sexual fantasies?”. This way, nobody ends up feeling uncomfortable or offended and everybody can crack on with the celebrations and have a good laugh!
Learn the History of the Mr & Mrs Games
A classic, well-loved hen party game that’s both simple to learn and easy to play, the concept actually dates all the way back to the early 1960s, when a Canadian TV gameshow series featuring the idea began airing in Canada.
The following year, the idea was adopted in the UK and launched as a British television series. Since then, the game has become a well-known concept across the country and the rest of the world because of its simplicity yet hilarious results, especially with stag and hen parties in the UK… but also on the wedding day itself in the United States!
You might be interested in
- How to Plan a Wedding in 4 Simple Steps
- Hen Party Fancy Dress Do's and Don'ts
- 50 Fabulous Hen Party Ideas at Home