Hen Party Truth or Dare
A great way to spice up the hen party night and get everyone in the party spirit is by playing a game of truth or dare.
With that decided the next thing you need to think about is what truth or dares do you use to get everyone in fits of laughter and turning a few faces red? You could easily incorporate these truths or dares into hen party games like bra pong!
Luckily we’ve put together some of our favourite truth or dares questions to get you started so you can find out some juicy secrets and get you acting silly!
How to Play Truth or Dare
The best way to play truth or dare would be either in your home or accommodation or whilst your out on the night out.
Have your list of truths and dares wrote down on your phone or some paper ready for when you need them.
Then its pretty simple, just go round in a circle asking each other truth or dare? Depending on what each person decides depends on what you ask them!
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is the worst rumour that you have ever started?
- Which girl in the room would you date if you were a guy?
- Have you ever bumped someone’s car and driven away without saying anything?
- Who was your best kiss?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- Who was your first kiss?
- What is your secret talent?
- What is the main thing that attracts you to someone?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
- If you only had 24 hours left to live what would you do?
- What is your worst fear?
- What is the best thing you have ever gotten away with?
- Who was your strangest crush?
- Have you ever gone a whole day without wearing underwear?
- What is your fiancé’s best and worst quality?
- What was the last lie you told?
- If you were the opposite sex for an hour, what would you do?
- Take a selfie with 5 different bouncers
- Kiss a bald man on the head
- Speak in a foreign accent for the entire time you are in a bar
- Go up to someone and pretend to be their long lost friend
- Ask a stranger to take a photo of you but to use their own camera
- Prank call a random number
- Give your best snort for the group
- Photobomb a picture
- Convince a stranger you are a celebrity
- Every time the group shouts out a particular song title (e.g. Hammer Time, Night Fever) do a pre-designated dance routine – the sillier the better!
- Get a man you don’t know to willingly let you put lipstick on him.
- Only answer yes for an hour
- Ban the groom’s name from being mentioned for the duration of the night, there’ll be drinking consequences for the Bride to Be every time he’s mentioned!
- Go up to a stranger and ask for their autograph
- Serenade someone you don’t know
- Take a selfie with a police officer
- Why not make the game that bit more interesting by placing the truth or dares cards in balloons for you to pop? Or have consequences for those that fail to do their dares by drinking a shot of the group’s choice!
25 Truth or Dare Bridal Cards by hooraydays - £6.10
Bold Truth or Dare Games by GalForceGames - £12.73
Buy Your Own Truth or Dare Cards
Hen Party Truth or Dare Jar by JamPackedJars - £5
Truth or Dare Digital Download by NightchildJewellery - £5.05
Adults Only Truth or Dare by MerakiPaperEvents - £5.08
48 Printable Truth or Dare Cards by LanierPrintables - £4.78
We’ve also got a great set of hen party games if you conquer our truth or dare!