Fascinator Making Hen Do in the Lake District
The Lake District is one stunning place to go for breath-taking vistas and sunny adventures, but if you’re looking for an activity to retire to after a long day of walking, then the mobile Fascinator Making hen party in the Lake District is the one for you! Get in and rest your weary feet and put your hands to work instead and make your own fascinator hat decoration embellished to your liking. Learn the art of fascinator making and gather all the materials you need however quirky or simple you want it to be while bonding with the girls and have a bit of a gossip without the drinks for a change.
- Create your own bespoke fascinator
- Perfect to wear for special occasions, maybe the wedding!
- Expert craft tutor to help with designs
- Look through vintage design ideas
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Decorate with feathers, sinamay fabrics, bases, ribbons and buttons
- Rainbow range of colours
- Take your specially created fascinator home with you to wear on that special day.
- Includes a lovely presentation bag
- This activity comes to your venue; however we can arrange a venue for you for a small additional cost, just let us know.