Fascinator Making Hen Party in the Lake District
The Lake District is one stunning place to go for breath-taking vistas and sunny adventures, but if you’re looking for an activity to retire to after a long day of walking, then the mobile fascinator making hen party in the Lake District is the one for you! Get in and rest your weary feet and put your hands to work instead and make your own fascinator hat decoration embellished to your liking. Learn the art of fascinator making and gather all the materials you need however quirky or simple you want it to be while bonding with the girls and have a bit of a gossip without the drinks for a change.
- Create and make a fascinator to keep!
- Expert craft instructor
- Look through design ideas
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Decorate your fascinator base with feathers, sinamay fabric, ribbons and vintage buttons
- Large range of co-ordinating colours and materials to choose from to make your accessories.
- Includes hand stitching and construction techniques, we'll show you how!
- Includes a beautiful presentation bag to take away and keep your precious fascinator safe.
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
There are no reviews yet.