Bunting Making Hen Party in the Lake District
When you’re not enjoying the views, a mobile bunting making hen party in the Lake District is the perfect way to break the ice on the do. Whether you’re organising a last blowout for a crafty bride to be, or you just want to kick off the celebrations with something a little more unique, this creative little activity is the perfect fit. Create and decorate your very own bunting from scratch, and enjoy the company of your budding bride’s favourite ladies for an hour or two, all in the comfort of your own home or venue.
- Work as a team to create some beautiful bunting!
- Expert craft instructor
- You’ll be shown some creative and decorative techniques
- The whole group are involved
- Personal and bespoke to your group, with specially selected fabrics, lace, ribbons, buttons to match your themes and colour. Send us some inspiring pictures, and we can use these as the basis to source your materials
- No limit to how much bunting you can make in the session time
- Involves cutting, construction, hand and machine sewing and is perfect for people with or without craft experience.
- Use at the wedding, just let us know the colour theme
- Make it a Vintage class for an extra £3pp
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
There are no reviews yet.