Ghyll Scrambling Hen Party in the Lake District
- Great outdoor water adventure
- Receive a full safety briefing
- Expert instructor to take you through the Ghyll
- You will be equipped with a waterproof top and a helmet
- Enjoy 3 hours of Ghyll scrambling
- Climbing and scrambling up and down Ghyll (streams and rivers)
- Sliding and jumping into water pools
- You need to wear warm clothes, not jeans. Trainers are fine.
Also known as Canyoning, Ghyll Scrambling will give you and your hen party group a full day in a beautiful location full of ponds, streams and waterfalls. The whole Lake District hen party session will last about 3 hours, giving just enough time to learn the safety aspect and then slip, slide and have a great time on this Ghyll Scrambling activity.
You’ll be suited up in all the safety equipment that we provide and be guided by an expert instructor so you can get the most out of your Ghyll Scrambling hen party experience and have the best time possible! Ghyll Scrambling is great for anyone looking for a true adventure in a safe environment, whether you’re a pro or trying something new.
There are no reviews yet.