Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Edinburgh
What Does a Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh Include?
Celebrate in the Scottish capital with some high-energy fun as you learn a fully choreographed dance routine on an epic hen party dance class in Edinburgh. Not only is this activity perfect for fitting in around all the other hen do antics you’ll be getting up to, but hens of all ages and abilities can get fully involved with this experience. After meeting your tutor at the private city centre venue where your class will be hosted, they will start things off with a warm-up before teaching you the moves. You will all get to practice as you learn, eventually coming together to perform the full routine as a group at the end of the class!
They give you and the girls a chance to choose from 40+ hilarious themed dance classes and bust a move to some of your favourite tracks, all in a fully organised session of energetic fun.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Edinburgh
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.