Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Bristol
With a Dance Hen Party in Bristol, What Will Happen?
Become the dancing queens for a day as you learn, practice and perform a fully choreographed dance routine on a fun and energetic hen party dance class in Bristol. A chance to stray away from the boozy antics by incorporating some high-energy fun into your day, this is an experience that all the girls can get stuck in with. Being a fully inclusive activity, your dance instructor can change the class’ difficulty level to suit everybody. Hosted at a venue in the city centre, we will make sure it’s both spacious and private. This will usually be a mirrored dance studio or function room. Once you’ve met your instructor and have warmed up, it will be time to learn the routine. Practicing as you go, all of you girls will have the chance to perform at the end of the class as a group!
Choose your favourite theme (from Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Burlesque and more), whip on some stylish fancy dress and learn the moves to some of your favourite songs. Everyone can enjoy an energetic dance class, and the bigger the group the better!
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Bristol
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.