Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Belfast
What Happens on a Hen Party Dance Class in Belfast?
Make your celebrations in Northern Ireland an unforgettable occasion by celebrating in style with a dance hen party in Belfast. With so many different themes to choose from, you and the girls have the opportunity to challenge yourselves and learn a completely unique skill! We will arrange for your class to take place at a private, modern and spacious venue in the city centre. This is where you will meet your dance instructor before they teach you a fully choreographed dance routine. Not only will you get to practice as you learn, but you and the girls can perform the full routine at the end of the class where spectators are welcome to come along and watch!
Your last night of freedom is a once in a lifetime experience, so what better place to celebrate then the capital of Northern Ireland? If you’re after an energetic experience, treat everyone to a fab dance class.
Choose from firm classics like Single Ladies or Irish dancing. Or try some of the newer dance party themes in Belfast like Boyband & Music Threatre.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Belfast
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.
Definite sore muscles the next day but a lot of that was from laughing too. Thank you so much from all of us and definitely recommending you and Jenny to everyone I know
been fun doing a short section of a couple of songs - like a medley!