CSI Team Building Activity in Stoke
Let your colleagues step into the shoes of a Scotland Yard detective and jump into the world of crime scene investigation with the intensely mind-bending CSI team building in Stoke. After being briefed on the situation where a CEO has been murdered in suspicious circumstances, it’s up to you and your co-workers to face up to the challenges that crime scene investigators go through by learning how special skills are used to solve similar real-world cases such as drawing fingerprints from surfaces using magnetic dust to constructing realistic photofits with authentic FBI specialist software. Aside from all this, groups will learn to use soft skills such as teamwork and leadership effectively, which will ultimately build a stronger bond.
- 3 hour long Crime Scene Investigation team building activity created by senior ex Scotland Yard Detectives
- Includes all forensic equipment and materials
- Guests will get to wear body suits, masks and gloves
- Faced with a variety of forensic challenges during the activity
- Forensic challenges include fingerprint removal, blood splatter analysis and more
- Team will get to use FBI software to construct photo fits
- Promotes many benefits such as communication, leadership, collaboration and more
- This activity is suitable for groups ranging from 5-500+ participants
- Will travel to your venue
- Can your team solve the motive, means and method of the murder?
There are no reviews yet.