Cocktail Making Team Building in Oxford
It’s your chance to get behind the bar with the cocktail making team building in Oxford, a hugely popular team event that has proven to be effective in taking the team out of their comfort zone and getting everyone familiar with one another. Whether you’re in need of an icebreaker or you just want to reward a hardworking team, this cocktail making works for almost every team away day. For a few hours, you and the team will create (and taste) a variety of cocktails from scratch, learning the ropes as you go.
Reviews of cocktail making team building across the UK will prove that this team event is a successful way to either bring the team closer together, or reward the team with something a little more fun. As an ice breaker activity, you’ll have the chance to bring together the team is a non-formal environment, with a bartender leading the whole masterclass so you can get involved too. All the bar tools and utensils are included in the team building experience, and everyone will get a chance to learn how to use them to make some delicious drinks behind the bar.
One by one, each of your team members will make cocktails, taste testing a few on the way we’re sure! To make sure everyone can get stuck in, you can also choose between cocktails or mocktails for the non-drinkers amongst you. The cocktail making team building takes place in a space exclusive to your team, so you won’t need to share with other people and can enjoy the experience as a team.
It's a Knockout
Relive the Classic it’s a knockout TV show from the 70’s & 80’s. Wearing a variety of foam rubber costumes, your group will take part in ridiculous games and challenges including large inflatables, greasy poles, slippery logs and gunge.
- A mixture of ridiculous It’s a Knockout games
- Original BBC’s costumes from the TV show
- Fully organised event
- Approximately 3 hours duration
- Large inflatables and water games
- Prize for the winning team
- Seasonal event
- Original BBC’s costumes
- A mixture of ridiculous games
- Prize for the winning team
- Super fun activity
Cocktail Making Class
Get the hen party started, with a London cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.