Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Bristol
What Goes on in a Cocktail Making Class Hen Party in Bristol?
When it comes to the cocktail making class for a hen party in Bristol, you and the girls can expect heaps of booze, banter, buffets and behind the bar action! Based within a city centre bar, this boozy activity will get you and the girls behind the bar mixing together your own delicious cocktails. But, before this can happen you’ll be given a welcome drink and introduced to your trained bartender. The bartender will teach you the ins and outs of mixology and provide you with all the professional equipment and fresh ingredients to get hands on.
After all the mixing is done, you’ll have your own reserved area to finish off your drinks and indulge in the provided platter of finger food! It’s a great laugh with the girls and a great way to start the hen night of celebrations! If you'd prefer this experience in your own home or venue, we can offer a mobile cocktail making hen party too.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
Bristol Hen Party Bundles
Bristol Hen Party Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife