Canoeing Hen Party in the Lake District
- Learn to master your Canoes
- Experienced tutor
- Duration is 3 hours
- Great fun, splashing each other
- Safety equipment & Buoyancy aids included
- Canoeing is one of our more relaxing activities; easy to learn and great fun for all ages.
- Each participant must be able to swim a minimum of 25 Metres
- Remember to bring a towel
- T-shirt and shorts in warmer weather, Old tracksuit etc...for the winter
- Trainers or wetsuit boots -no open toe sandals or flip-flops
The Lake District is known for its beautiful scenery and amazing outdoor activities, all of which are perfect for a fantastic hen party. Canoeing is a favourite when it comes to a more relaxing water sport, and is a great way to spend a few hours with your hen party group. The session will last about 3 hours, giving you more than enough time to enjoy and get to know this activity!
Your Lake District hen party group will be led by a professional tutor who will show you the ropes, before providing all the equipment you need and setting off onto the peaceful waters. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced in water sports, this canoeing hen party event is lots of fun for all abilities as long as you remember to bring a towel!
There are no reviews yet.