Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Oxford
What to Look Forward to on an Oxford Combat Archery Tag Stag Do?
Immerse the lads into pure adrenaline pumping fun on your last night of freedom with the combat archery tag stag do in Oxford. The perfect mix between archery and dodgeball, this energetic activity will get everyone feeling competitive as you battle it out in teams with the aim to claim victory. In order to be successful, you will need to use the specialised bows and arrows provided to eliminate the other teams’ players and hit targets along the way. There will be heaps of bunkers around the sports venue, giving you plenty area to take cover from the flying arrows.
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.