Archery Battle Zone Tag Team Building in Newcastle
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
Everyone can have some laughs on this team building day, and with everything included for you, all you need to think about is having a good time and hopefully beating the rest!
Battle your way through the various courses, trying to keep your designated bunker safe while invading your opponents. You’ll get the chance to shoot up to date, modified bows in order to win all of the mini games and be the victor of the team building day.
There are no reviews yet.