Archery Battle Zone Tag Team Building in Edinburgh
The archery battle zone tag team building in Edinburgh is a team event full of energy that’s always a hit for teams looking for something different. Blending dodgeball and the classic archery activity, you and your team will go head to head in a unique battle zone experience, drawing your bow and arrow as you shoot, duck and dodge your way to victory – hopefully! For a few hours, work together in your teams to eliminate your opponents, shoot their cones and gain points for your team. The group with the most points at the end of the team away day will win.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinator included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- There are up to 15-20 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used
The archery battle zone tag team building event will kick off with a quick briefing, demonstration and some safety pointers before you begin learning the new skill. When your events co-ordinator has run through all the important aspects, it’s time to practice your aim as you get to know your bow and arrow a little better. Then, your whole team will split into smaller groups and go head to head on an archery assault course with a twist. Get into your positions within your team bunker and get ready to eliminate the other players in a fun and memorable shoot out experience.
You and your team will need to duck and dive between the obstacles, trying to shoot the other players and hit the target cones to earn points for your team. To keep things interesting, this team event will be made up of an array of mini games that will keep the teams on their toes and get everyone bringing their A game in order to win by the end of the day. If you’re looking for a team away day that is not only effective for the whole team, but also fully organised with everything included on the day, this one of a kind archery battle zone tag team building experience might be just what you’re looking for to break the ice.
There are no reviews yet.