Winter Games Team Event in Ipswich
What to Expect from Winter Games Team Building in Ipswich?
Winter Games team building in Ipswich gives everyone taking part a chance to bring out their trivia knowledge and work on their problem-solving skills with this fully interactive, smartphone-based event. With a remote host to guide the session, they’ll give you a short briefing at the start of the day on how the activity will run before splitting you all up into smaller groups of 4-6 people. From there, you’ll have 60 minutes to climb the virtual slope, battling through ten tricky rounds of trivia questions and interactive photo/video challenges. On the way back down to basecamp, you’ll face an extra 9 rounds, with maximum points awarded to the most engaged groups. Remember though, only one group can claim those gold medals and be crowned the overall winners!
- An array of fun, winter-themed games
- Chilly photo and video challenges
- Work against the clock in groups
- Tasks and challenges based on wintery general knowledge
- 75-minute experience – includes briefing, game and wrap up
- Remote host brief
- Host support throughout
- Event is run on a mobile app and on Zoom (can use other software if preferred)
- Groups are split into smaller squads of approximately 5
- Not specifically Xmas themed
- Participate from absolutely anywhere
There are no reviews yet.