Hostage Kidnap Team Activity in Ipswich
Take on the ultimate collective effort and work together meticulously in order to rescue your captive CEO in the intensely thrilling Hostage Kidnap team building activity in Ipswich. After learning of the current situation from a briefing given to your workforce by an ex-detective and other specialists in the field of serious crime, you will need to complete three major challenges in order to achieve success in this time-dependant workshop that will require your employees timekeeping, communication and problem solving skills to be pushed to the limit as you use surveillance, negotiating and communication to bargain with police informants in this exciting challenge that the whole squad can sink their teeth into!
- Challenge your team to rescue their kidnapped CEO within 3 hours
- Learn surveillance and negotiation skills from Scotland Yard Detectives
- Meet up with a police informer and extract information from them
- Pay a cash ransom and track down the money
- Examine items and decipher clues
- This activity is suitable for 20 to 150+ participants
- Promotes beneficial skills such as communication and leadership
- Will travel to your venue
- The winning team will receive prizes at the end of the activity
There are no reviews yet.