Wacky Wheels Team Building in Aberdeen
Get a little creative with the wacky wheels team building in Aberdeen, an experience that will bring the team together through the art of car building – plus a healthy dose of friendly competition to make things interesting! Teamwork makes the dream work, so make sure everyone pitches in to build your car as fast as possible and get onto completed the wacky challenges. From round the relay to a drag race, you’ll test the mechanics of your car throughout a variety of trying tasks, and the team with the best wacky wheels will win the first-place medal.
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run
- Brings teams together by achieving objectives in a lively and enjoyable way!
- Teams will take part in a series of challenges to gain sponsorship for their racing team
- Each team will design and create their car and the driver!
- Once each team have created their cars and it’s passed its MOT, they will go head to head in a series of wacky races
- PA System with background music
- Medals will be given for 1st and 2nd place
At the start of the day you will be split into teams by your host and each team will be allocated a budget. Every team will have basic tools and equipment but you must then purchase any other equipment you will need from the auto shop. Once you have collected everything you need your team will then need to work together to build and customise your vehicle. After everyone has finished building their vehicle, each one will need an MOT certificate and then head to the track where you will go head to head in a number of wacky races.
The winners of each race will receive points and at the end of the day, the team with the most points will be crowned the winners of the Whacky Wheels team building activity!
Some of the races you may take part in are below:
- Round the Relay
- Emergency Stop
- Drag Race
- In and Out
- Water Water Everywhere
- Straight Ballin’
There are no reviews yet.