Online Spy School Challenge
What is the Virtual Spy School Training?
It’s an edgy experience ran by an immersive host where your group will transform into a troop of spies for a covert mission. This activity is enjoyed over Zoom or other video conferencing platforms to bring your co-workers together through the secrecy of espionage.
During the game, channel your inner James Bond in smaller spy squads of between 4-6 participants. Race against other groups to learn code cracking skills as you sift through evidence and complete cryptic puzzles to earn training badges. Then, use your newfound knowledge of spying to solve the case before it’s too late.
- The best online spy school challenge for remote teams
- Expertly ran by an experienced host
- The remote host will set the scene with a security briefing covering your training and first assignment
- Staff will then split into groups of 4-6 players to tackle the cryptic evidence
- Progress through 3 levels of training involving cryptic codes, lip-reading and problem solving
- Collect training badges and move on to the mission
- Work together on top secret evidence and figure out who killed Number 1!
- Live scoreboard to view other groups performance
- Duration is 90 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 60min gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- We can accommodate groups up to 250 participants per session
- FAQ’s are further down the webpage
What happens during the Virtual Spy School?
The activity starts with our engaging online host who conducts a 15-minute briefing of the challenge over Zoom or other video conferencing software. From there, each participant will be able to use a simple app on their smartphone device.
Then, break into smaller squads and get stuck into the codes, clues and puzzles to earn each of the training badges. Every group will need to earn all the relevant training badges in order to access the spy case. Use your newly acquired skills to solve the case before time runs out! After the mission, come back together as full group for a wrap up session announcing the winners.
Who is the online Spy School event for?
Great for businesses to bring staff together who are based over the country, Europe or the world. Key outcomes are problem solving, team communication, testing memory, improves observational skills and more.
Do we need any prior skills to take part in the remote spy school?
Not at all!
The training means that you will learn a collection of espionage skills that will help you solve the case during the last level of the online spy school game.
What do we need to take part in the virtual spy school?
A stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer on which to join the Zoom conference call and either a smartphone or tablet device on which to download our app and join the activity. If you want to use MS teams or other video software then just let us know.
The game supports most iOS and Android phones or tablets running:
- iOS version 11.0 and above
- Android version 4.4 and above
What is the duration of the virtual spy school team building event?
As a whole, the experience will run for up to 90 minutes with your engaging host. This includes a 15-minute briefing, around 60-minutes for the game and then a 15-minute wrap up session.
There are no reviews yet.