Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Milton Keynes
Stray away from tradition and treat your employees to the unique smartphone city treasure hunt team building in Milton Keynes. This hugely popular development experience can be described perfectly in two words: effective and interactive. Get the whole group together as you explore the best of Milton Keynes, answering questions and completing challenges regarding the new city’s history, culture and interesting facts about its origins. All you need to do is download the app and get all your co-workers involved, trying your best to beat the other groups and claim the victory.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.