Thriller Dance Hen Party in Newcastle
We all love the 80s pop hit Thriller by the one and only Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. It’s arguably one of the best songs ever made to dance to on a Halloween night out with all your friends. With the Thriller dance hen party in Newcastle you will be taken back in time to master the dance routine in full by rehearsing all the moves and grooves needed in this one epic tribute to one of the most iconic music video dances. Gather the hens and become the new Queens of Pop with laughs and smiles all the way through. Have a thriller of a time girls!
- Learn the moves to Thiller!
- Nice fun warm up to Michael Jackson hits
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn the moves and routines
- Rehearse them as you go
- Then come together in a full thrilling final performance
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Learn all the moves to the hit pop song after a warm up to some of Michael Jackson’s other hits like Beat It. With the experienced dance instructor teaching you all you need to know, you’ll nail the routine down to a tee. If you’re looking to really get involved, then go ahead and plaster on some freakish zombie makeup to really look the part, the photos will look great. If you don’t fancy playing one of the undead, you can always dress up as the King of Pop himself with his iconic red leather jacket, combed back hair and gloved hand. If you don’t want to dress up then we recommend you attend with gym wear but what’s the fun that?
Spectators are free of charge and the venue will always be city centre and exclusive to just your group so you can be yourself and nothing other than yourself. You will leave feeling buzzing with memories lasting a lifetime, and if you’re having your hen party near Halloween, it will be even better. Have 1 and a half or 2 hours of pure fun filled with energy and some amazing opportunities to take some great photos to show your hubby-to-be once you tie the knot in this hen party dance class with a twist. If there’s one thing for certain, once you all come together for the final routine, you and the girls will have one thriller of a time!
- Gym-wear, trainers (comfortable)
- Dress up as Zombies, green & black make-up, ripped clothes, silly wigs
- Or the ‘MJ’ look - back combed hair, shoulder pads, skinny jeans, white socks, red leather jacket and gloved hand