Thriller Dance Hen Party in Brighton
If your weekend takes you to the beautiful Brighton seaside but you want the funkiest dance class in town to fill up your afternoon, then why not take on the entire dance routine to one of the biggest pop songs of all time… Thriller! Chances are you’ve already put on a boogie to this classic pop sensation but didn’t really know what you were doing, well now with the Thriller dance hen party in Brighton, you can learn it all good and proper. You’ll be transported to the world of 80s pop full of grins and giggles along for the journey with this brilliant dance class.
- Learn the moves to Thiller!
- Nice fun warm up to Michael Jackson hits
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn the moves and routines
- Rehearse them as you go
- Then come together in a full thrilling final performance
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Gym-wear, trainers (comfortable)
- Dress up as Zombies, green & black make-up, ripped clothes, silly wigs
- Or the ‘MJ’ look - back combed hair, shoulder pads, skinny jeans, white socks, red leather jacket and gloved hand