Stop The Clocks Team Building in York
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
The York Stop the Clocks team building activity is one of the best ways to develop a stronger and more effective team than ever before. A fun and fast-paced team building event that takes inspiration from the popular 90’s TV game show.
The York Stop the Clocks team building activity will see your team split up into two groups at the beginning of the day. Both groups will go head to head in a series of exciting physical, mental and skill based challenges. Teams will compete for points and the team with the most points at the end of the day will be declared the winners! The York Stop the Clocks team building event is a frantic race against time which everyone is sure to love.
Once a team completes a challenge they need to dash to their clock and stop the timer, but if the instructor thinks their efforts aren’t up to scratch then the timer gets restarted! With a such a wide range of activities there’s something for everyone with the York Stop the Clocks team building activity.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.