Stop The Clocks Team Building in Portsmouth
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
The Portsmouth Stop the Clocks team building activity is one of the most fun and highly effective team building activities out there. Not only is it a guaranteed way to develop a much stronger and much happier team than ever before but also a ton of fun that’s a great way to treat a hardworking team.
Your team will be split up into two groups. Both groups will be competing for points throughout the day via a series of exciting and engaging challenges. These challenges will test a wide range of your team’s skills and are divided into three categories: physical, mental and skill. Both teams will be competing for points that are awarded after each challenge. The team with the most amount of points at the end of the day will be crowned the winners!
Once a team completes a challenge they have to dash to their team clock and hit the stop button. But if the instructors not happy with the results then the timer starts again. The sheer variety of challenges and the thrill of racing the clock is what makes the Portsmouth Stop the Clocks team building event so excellent.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.