Stop The Clocks Team Building in Manchester
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Looking for a fantastic team building activity in Manchester? Look no further because the Manchester Stop the Clocks team building event is the perfect choice. A fast paced, fun and frantic team building day out that’s sure to get the whole team engaged and develop core work skills like effective communication and quick problem solving.
On the day of the Manchester Stop the Clocks team building event you and your team will be split into two groups. You’ll both go head to head in a series of testing physical, mental and skill based challenges. You’ll be competing for points and the team with the most points at the end of the day will be the champions!
As soon as a team completes to challenge they need to dash to their team clock and hit the stop button as quick as they can! Be careful though! If the instructor isn’t happy with your work then the timer gets restarted! The result is a fast paced, fun and frantic team building activity that’s guaranteed to get the whole team engaged.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.