Stop The Clocks Team Building in Liverpool
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Head to the home of the reds for an absolutely awesome team building day out. Based on the hit 90’s TV game show of the same name the Liverpool Stop the Clocks team building activity is a fast-paced, fun and frantic team building activity that’s sure to get everyone engaged. It’s great for developing a variety of crucial work and team skills like effective communication and quick problem solving.
The Liverpool Stop the Clocks will have your team split up into two different groups. You’ll be competing for points throughout the day by taking on a series of physical, mental and skill based challenges. The team with the most points at the end of the day are the winners!
Once a team completes a challenge they need to dash to their clock and hit the stop button. But beware, if the instructor isn’t happy with your work then the timer gets restarted and its back to the drawing board! This makes for a seriously fun and frantic day out that’s sure to get your whole team engaged and having fun.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.