Stop The Clocks Team Building in Lincoln
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking for a brilliant team building in Lincoln, you’ll find it with the Lincoln Stop the Clocks team challenge, a team building activity that’s based on the hit 90’s TV game show of the same name A fun and engaging day out that’ll develop core skills in your team like quick problem solving and effective communication.
On the day you and your team will be split up into two. You’ll go head to head in a race against the clock, competing in a series of physical, mental and skill based challenges. Both groups will need to work as a team and put in maximum effort if they hope to be the winners. Each team will compete for points and the team with the most points at the end are the winners.
Once a team completes a challenge someone needs to dash to their clock and hit the stop button. But if the instructor isn’t satisfied with your efforts then the timer gets restarted! This makes for a fun and frantic team building activity as well as a fantastic treat for the team.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.