Stop The Clocks Team Building in Leicester
Fun and fast paced, the stop the clocks team building in Leicester is an easy breezy way to get the whole workforce involved in something unique. Blending teamwork, communication and friendly competition into one ultimate session, you and your colleagues will divide into smaller groups and take on a bunch of challenges. From mental to physical tasks, everyone will have a say in this experience and work together in order to gain the lowest time possible and take home the victory for their group.
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
- Fully managed event
Groups are given a range of mental, physical and skill challenges throughout the Stop the Clocks experience that they must complete as fast as possible. Once they have successfully completed a challenge one member must run to the clock and stop the timer, the instructor will then come over and check that you have the correct answer, but if your answer is incorrect then your time will start again.
Points will be awarded after each challenge is complete and the grouping who finishes the challenge first will receive the highest points. At the end of the day the group with the most points will be the winners!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.