Stop The Clocks Team Building in Glasgow
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Head to the highlands for one of the all-time greatest team building activities ever created. Based on the hit 90’s game show of the same name, the Glasgow Stop the Clocks team building challenge is a fast-paced and frantic team building activity which absolutely everyone is sure to love.
With this ever-moving team building activity, every second counts! Your group will be split into two teams who will compete for the most points throughout the day to be claimed the victors. Each team will take part in a variety of fun and engaging challenges from three different categories; physical, mental and skill. The teams will have to complete the challenges as quickly as the possibly can and dash to the clocks to hit the stop buttons once they do. But beware! If the instructors not happy with your work then the timer starts again!
For a fantastically fun day out and a team that’s happier and more productive than ever before, developing communication, problem solving and more critical team skills. You simply can’t go wrong with the amazing Glasgow Stop the Clocks team building activity.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.