Stop The Clocks Team Building in Essex
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
When it comes to top notch team building activities, the only way is Essex! Treat your team to the Essex Stop the Clocks team building activity and end up with a happier and more effective team than ever before.
The Essex Stop the Clocks team building day sees your group taking on a series of fun and engaging challenges under a strict time limit. At the beginning of the day your group will be split into two teams who will compete for the most amount of points during the day. The team with the most points at the end of the day will be the winners.
Time is of the essence during this fast-paced and frantic team building event. Teams will have to complete a series of challenges divided into 3 categories: mental, physical and skill. Once they complete a challenge their fastest team member needs to run to the clock and hit the stop button. The Essex Stop the Clocks team building activity won’t just treat your team to a fun day out will make them happier and more effective than they’ve ever been before? What’s not to love?
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.