Spy School Smartphone Team Event in Chester
What to Expect for the Chester Spy School Smartphone Challenge?
A fully self-run treasure hunt around the city with an interactive app and plenty of teamwork challenges to participate in. On the day, the spy school smartphone challenge in Chester will begin when each person activates their app. From there, split into squads and follow your gut as you try and find hotspots on the app. Each hotspot will contain an array of questions, trivia and challenges to help you reveal evidence. Try your best to find all the evidence before you choose the culprit from a line-up of suspects. The group who has the most points before the time runs out will win!
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details