Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Peterborough
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Peterborough Work?
The smartphone urban treasure hunt in Peterborough is a completely self-run event where you unlock hotspots and earn points to be crowned the winners. At the start of the session you will split up into smaller groups and download the GPS tracked app on your smartphone device. Then head outside and start unlocking hotspots and completing questions, tasks, and challenges to earn points. Then the winners will be announced at the end of the day.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.